Responsive, Reliable and Accountable Painters In Canberra
Canberra Prestige Painting is well-placed to satisfy your repair, renovation and decorative requirements. Whether it be interior or exterior painting, roof painting, gyprock, plastering or rendering, our expert painters provide the highest standards of service at affordable prices, making us the best Canberra painters for your project. We combine these services across small or large residential and commercial projects, making Canberra Prestige Painting a highly versatile and straightforward choice for any paint, decoration and renovation project. Our team is responsive, reliable and accountable. We are your best choice for a Canberra painter, whether you are repairing, renovating or re-imagining.
Decades of Combined Experience
We understand the needs of our Canberra painting customers. Canberra Prestige Painting has decades of combined experience in the painting industry. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction therefore our entire team is friendly and professional. We will listen to your requirements and get the work started and completed on-time. Canberra Prestige Painting is quick and easy to deal with and will always remain flexible according to your time schedule. We have the necessary industry qualifications and insurances, extending to interior design for those seeking something a little different from their Canberra house painting service!
Frequently asked questions
- Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
We are a fully insured business. We guarantee are work is of high quality and to a high standard. We stand by what we do and value our reputation in the Canberra Community.
- How did you decide to get into your line of work?
We enjoy working indoors and outdoors and engaging with Canberrans as they follow their renovation and building dreams! We particularly like the way painting, plastering and rendering can have such a transformational effect in such a short space of time. How could we not enjoy it?!!
- Do you have a favourite customer story you would like to share?
One of our recent clients left us a message that made us particularly happy: Quick and easy to deal with, they offered sound advice, remained flexible at all times and ensured I was totally satisfied with the job!
- What do you like most about your job?
We love to see satisfied customers that are happy in the knowledge that they have received a quality painting, plastering, Gyprock or rendering service at a very competitive price.
- What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
Be sure to ask questions that uncover whether a painter is under quoting to get the job, thereby risking the quality of the painting job. Poor quality painting jobs - particularly as a result of poor preparation - will show up very quickly. We stand behind all our work.
- What questions do customers commonly ask and how would you answer them?
We are typically asked how many coats are required. The answer depends on many factors, including whether a colour change is required, the condition of the underlying surface and the scope of our customers' request.
- What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy person for the job?
We have combined painting experience spanning decades. We understand that to be successful, we must reflect the values of responsiveness, reliability, accountability and quality. We take pride in our work and satisfaction in seeing satisfied customers!
- Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
Preparation is key for lasting, good-looking and high quality painting work. We take care to ensure preparation for your job is spot-on, and we have the plastering and rendering skills needed to do just that.
- What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
1. Scope of work - the more specific the better 2. Timeframe 3. Any particular preferences for paint brand (we will certainly provide recommendations).
- How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
Here are three sure-fire ways to ensure you will get the best painting outcomes at the best price: consider the scope of work you wish to complete to avoid variations; ensure the painting areas are clear and clean - and finally - in some instances a clean can be as good as a paint!
- Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Oneflare customers?
We are confident we can beat any genuine quote and still deliver a high quality outcome for our customers. Why not test us and see?
- What makes your pricing competitive?
We have assessed hundreds of projects small and large and are able to quote competitively because we know how to get a quality job done at a highly competitive price.
- How do you normally charge for your service?
We normally provide a fixed-price charge for a clearly-agreed scope of work. You can rest assured that you will get the service you have requested at the agreed price and scope. We are highly experienced at appraising projects carefully - no hidden costs or surprises!
- Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
We specialise in the following areas: plastering, rendering, Gyprock, interior and exterior painting, deck and fence oiling, as well as interior decorating and colour-matching.
- What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
We have decades of combined experience on small and large projects across Canberra. We are fully insured and have painting, Gyprock and plastering skills.